Welcome to Halcyon Works! Our mission is to network within our community and bring together enthusiasts, entrepreneurs and professionals in a comfortable and positive work atmosphere. Our work atmosphere will create an environment that fosters productivity and growth in our community. To that end, it is important for all Members and guests to abide by our Respectful Use
POLICY AS FOLLOWS
- Conduct yourself in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner, and do not perform any activity that is reasonably likely to be disruptive or dangerous to any Member or guest, or harmful to the Premises.
- Represent yourself truthfully and accurately to the Halcyon Works community.
- Respect Member Space – do not attach or affix any items to the walls or make any other alterations to Member Space or the Premises, or bring any additional furniture into the Member Space or Premises without our prior written consent.
- The library is meant to be a place for comfortable collaboration or a peaceful place to collect thoughts. Beverages are fine, but do not bring food in the library.
- Be mindful of our work environment and other Members. Clean up after yourself or any guest, and wash any dishes that you use. Any lengthy conversation should be held in the library, telephone booth or conference room (please schedule time, even if it’s last minute). Any food that doesn’t need refrigeration, please keep in your locker.
- This goes without saying, but just in case, only toilet tissue in the toilet.
- Keep common office supplies next to copier.
- We are so happy you are here, and appreciate your cooperation in making Halcyon Works a positive and comfortable place to work and collaborate!